While your Lennox® heating system cannot chat with you, it possesses a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heating system might use continuous or flashing lights.
While there are some simple HVAC fixes you can finish without an expert, many tasks are best handled by experts. When your heating system won’t turn on or give warmth, call Woody's Sudden Service at 703-278-2036 for professional furnace repair in Manassas.
Our specialists will quickly discover and fix the breakdown, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can service whichever kinds or configuration—and get the heat returned to your house fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to relay it’s operating correctly.
Regular operation includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater running properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other flashing fast, your furnace might be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is heating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the bad area on the burner. Contact us at 703-278-2036 for support.
Here are several other of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are a few of the light patterns you may notice when your heater won’t turn on or keep heating. Most of these errors must be handled by an expert, for instance from Woody's Sudden Service.
- The duo of LED lights are off. This means your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Examine the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse hasn’t tripped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly turns off following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 703-278-2036.
- A single light is stable and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The component is an essential safety device that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this fault without professional help.
- A single light is blinking fast and the other is blinking slowly. This often means power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace might have a wiring fault that calls for expert assistance from Woody's Sudden Service.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This part distributes hot air from the HVAC system into your house. We can aid in determining what’s causing an issue with this part.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering rapidly. This indicates your heater may have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 703-278-2036 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your heater’s control panel or wiring. Woody's Sudden Service can pinpoint the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow flickers. This means your heating system likely has a flame problem. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 703-278-2036 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other stays steady. This often signifies your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your heater from becoming too warm. Reach out to the pros at Woody's Sudden Service for assistance.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what could be at fault when you observe your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate rapid flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor may be broken. This piece ignites fuel in your heating system to create warmth and should be serviced by a specialist from Woody's Sudden Service.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heating system repaired without delay, depend on the professionals at Woody's Sudden Service. Our pros will repair the error without delay and have your residence feeling relaxing again soon. Get in touch with us at 703-278-2036 or contact us online to get an appointment today.