As springtime starts, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Manassas? Especially if your air conditioning system is up-to-date or was cooling just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to request any service for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked annually by a Woody's Sudden Service Inc professional can help locate small problems before they lead to major meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outside your home, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively lower your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to take care of intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect in your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause increased energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity expenses and over the long run, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify small troubles before they become large, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine components and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find troubles before they lead to major issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee stress-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your system is open to advanced meltdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC maintenance should include an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Woody's Sudden Service Inc
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Woody's Sudden Service Inc pros a shout at 703-278-2036 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.