As springtime starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Manassas? Even if your air conditioning unit is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Woody's Sudden Service expert can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy consumption—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little troubles before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine components and complete a series of AC performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Now with Woody's Sudden Service
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Woody's Sudden Service pros a call at 703-278-2036 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, make sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.