Make your life less difficult—start preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures turn up. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Woody's Sudden Service Inc pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, be sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Woody's Sudden Service Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever warmer temps can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Woody's Sudden Service Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.