Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. And when you find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Woody's Sudden Service boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Manassas. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, since this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and give Woody's Sudden Service a call at 703-278-2036 when you’d like to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Larger and multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician knows how to determine the best size furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits such as:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Woody's Sudden Service
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from our team at Woody's Sudden Service, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.